Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Penny Saved...


Or how about 5,000 pennies saved?  Pictured above are 6 lunches of leftover lasagna packaged and ready for the fridge/freezer.  I figure this batch will save us about $50-$60 in lunches Paul won't have to eat out while at work.  Paul has been very good about taking his lunch to work since we moved here, and I have been pretty good at making those lunches, if I may say so myself.  He's not a big cold-sandwich-for-lunch fan, so I try to make dinners that will have good leftovers for lunches.  I periodically make a double batch of the "Healthy Lasagna" that I mentioned previously on my blog, which makes excellent lunch leftovers that freeze well.  He says his co-workers are always commenting on how good his lunches look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment