Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Playground Under the Bridge

All the photos of playgrounds may get boring to you, but I just had to post some pics from the park we've been going to lately.  I just love the bright red and blue of the equipment in the photos.  This playground is tucked away at the very bottom of our neighborhood under a freeway bridge, maybe a mile from our house.  The bridge overhead is great because it provides a lot of shade to about half the playground.




 P.S. I just found out that Blogger has updated their blog post editor so now it's way easier to add photos to blog posts, hence all the photos in this post.

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute boy! he looks like Paul! thanks for stopping by my blog - didn't know you had one! for that bathroom i used Behr paint, called Herbal Garden, I think...it's a bit dark, but that's why we only did two walls. i love bright, vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete