Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Latest Andrew Updates

Andrew in front of a sunny window
Andrew wearing Daddy's shirt
Andrew LOVES brooms

What has Andrew been up to lately?
  • He switched from two one-hour naps a day to one two-hour nap a day. This threw me off at first because I was so attached to showering in the morning during his first nap, but I've come to realize that a two-hour nap is just what I need in order to expand my workout time, take a shower, and then maybe even get something done. It's also super cool that we can now get out of the house for errands during the morning
  • He loves brooms, dustpans, vacuums as long as they aren't turned on, and dusters. Paul and I found a little dust-pan and brush set in the dollar section of Target so we got it for Andrew so he has his own to play with that aren't actually dirty.
  • He likes throwing things down the stairs and putting objects into containers. Sometimes I find random things in his crib that he's chucked over the side at some point during the day. I had the bread machine open and sitting on the kitchen floor, and I turned around to find a garden glove in it. The other day he carried one of my shoes from near the front door into the kitchen, lifted the lid on the trash can, and threw my shoe in.
  • He's getting taller all the time, so things that used to be out of reach are now accessible. Ahh! At least he can't open doors yet, whew.
  • He enjoys handing things to people and trying to feed people his food.


1 comment: