Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Portraits--An Update on Healing

Hi all.  We're spending the weekend inside awaiting the arrival of Hurricane Irene, so I'm finally sitting down to give a little update on my face.  It has healed so well that you can hardly tell anything ever happened.  There's just a little pinkness on my cheeks, nose, and forehead that should fade in time (could take up to a year, according to the burn surgeon).  I no longer have to put antibiotic vaseline on my face (thank goodness!)--now I get to slather on Palmer's cocoa butter.  That stuff smells so good!

 Here's a picture of me as of Wednesday, showing my new haircut as well:


Here are some other portraits that have happened around our house lately (in descending order of quality)

Andrew, after enjoying some Nutella on toast ("Do you want to know how I got these scars?"):


Andrew's first time as cameraman, today:

"Mama"


"Dada"


Self Portrait


"Bike"



No comments:

Post a Comment