Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Natural State of My Kitchen


(Yes, our bathroom is directly off the kitchen--lovely, I know)

Here it is:  the natural state of my kitchen.  This is about what the kitchen looked like the last time the missionaries arrived for dinner at our house, only that evening there were several full (reusable) grocery bags on the floor and at least one Andrew sock lying around.  I reached an all-time low that night by not even having dinner started by the time the missionaries got to our house!  Yikes!  The missionaries here are really cool, though, and I think I made it up to them by feeding them some pretty tasting hamburgers and then ice cream cones for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Well, its better looking than mine... right now I'm not sure it'd be safe to cook in my kitchen... it needs a good cleaning (which is actually what I'm avoiding while blog stalking...hehehe). Enjoy the mess, you'll miss it one day...sort of.

    ReplyDelete