Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Sunday, July 18, 2010

And So It Begins...

The beginning of the end.  Or, to be less melodramatic, the beginning of the transition into the next chapter of our lives.

I taught my last Sunday school class today.  I have packed 11 boxes (out of what, 100, or more?), and as I write this I should be packing the file cabinet or my closet.

Andrew and I drove Paul to the airport yesterday morning.  He flew to Kansas City to help his brother's family move.  He's driving a big U-Haul towing a car from Kansas City to Hartford, stopping in Pittsburgh to see us Monday night because it's right on his way.  Then he'll take a train from Hartford to NYC and maybe, hopefully have an interview or two in New York, then fly back to Pittsburgh.  We'll then go for a weekend trip down to DC just for the heck of it because we may not be back to the east coast for a while.  Then next Monday Andrew and I will fly to Fayetteville, AR.  Paul will stay behind to finish packing the house and load everything into a POD.  Then he'll drive our car to Fayetteville.  After visiting Lindsey and Doug for a while Andrew and I will fly and Paul will drive to Vancouver. 

Whew.

1 comment:

  1. Man, sounds like you have a couple of pretty crazy weeks coming up. Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete