Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Andrew's Ideas

We sure are enjoying Andrew at age three!  He's finally stated speaking in sentences this summer/fall, and now he's quite the chatterbox--expressing all his thoughts, observations, memories, and desires.  He's started doing this thing where he says "I have an idea."  Then he makes a suggestion for something we should do, then he follows it up with "How 'bout that?"  Some of these ideas have included going to "McDodalds" to play on the indoor playground instead of the regular outdoor playground because "the outdoor playground is little fun, McDodalds is real fun."  Or, instead of going to the park and then going home for lunch, lets get food and take it to the park.  We try to reward these big ideas by going along with them whenever we can.


Another story, from a couple of mornings ago while I was getting Andrew dressed:  


Andrew:  "Let me kiss your nose."


He kisses my nose


 Me:  "Why did you wanna kiss my nose?"


Andrew:  "Because I love your nose.  Honk"


Andrew squeezes my nose with his fingers


No comments:

Post a Comment