Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Funny Andrew Stories

Story #1
Our friend Varnali visited us all the way from NYC last weekend!  I'll have to post more about her visit with some nice photos and everything when I get a chance, but I wanted to write this funny little story before I forget.

Varnali and I were up in Andrew's room reading to him before bedtime.  We have a book from the library all about animals and bugs you see in the spring.  So, I was asking Andrew to point to the bunnies' tails.  He pointed to the tails in the book.  Then he felt his bottom to see if he had a tail.  Then get got up off my lap and walked around to Varnali's back and inspected her bottom very seriously to see if she had a tail.  It was pretty funny and cute.

Story #2
The other night I was sitting at the dining room table doing something on my computer and my father-in-law asks me from the kitchen "Carolyn, has someone been stabbing these bananas?  They have all these stab holes in them."  I just started busting up laughing.  Andrew likes to stand on a chair at the kitchen counter so he can be involved in what I'm doing while I cook.  The bananas and the knives aren't kept too far from each other on the counter.  (Yes, I know, I need to get those knives out of Andrew's reach).

No comments:

Post a Comment