Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Day in the Life of Andrew, 23 months old

Here's a project I've been working on for a couple of weeks.  I am in the process of making it into a photo book (I heard about a deal from Picaboo to get a large photo book for free!).  I'll have to do this again sometime on a day when Andrew actually eats some fruits and vegetables so I don't look like such an unhealthy mommy.  (I really do feed him better than this most days, I promise).  Anyway, without further ado, here is a day in the life of Andrew:























4 comments:

  1. So cute! My girls LOVE chocolate mini-wheats (and lets be honest, I do too!) I think their diets mainly consist of string cheese, hot dogs and mac n' cheese. Their kids...

    What a clever idea. I love it, and may have to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and steal the idea, Liz. I got it from rookiemoms.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo cute! And that thing about him only eating junk food.... at least he wasn't eating a glob of mayo!!! ha ha ha
    What a clever photo-journal idea, and of course, the photos are excellent.

    ReplyDelete