Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Andrew's First Haircut

I finally took the plunge and cut Andrew's hair for the first time--at 17 months! I was putting it off because everyone says that once you cut their hair for the first time they no longer look like a baby anymore. I guess I don't have to worry about that now, since he's not much of a baby anymore anyway, right? Anyway, I didn't do anything fancy. I just trimmed the back so it's short and even on the bottom, trimmed a little over his ears, and trimmed the bangs ever so slightly so he doesn't have any little whispies hanging down over his forehead. I didn't even try to have him sit still the whole time. I sort of just did a cut here and a cut there throughout the day whenever I caught him sitting still. It turned out pretty cute. He still has kind of a rat's nest of fuzzy tangles in the back of his head from when he rubs his heads against the carseat, so maybe I'll try to trim that area shorter in the future. But at least now he doesn't have the rat's nest with long curly whispies hanging down below it like he used to. Here are some photos. Can anyone tell the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment