Tanner Family

Tanner Family

Monday, February 1, 2010

Andrew's Latest Tricks

As I've mentioned before, Andrew is all about putting things inside containers. He's also gotten really good lately at pointing to something he wants and grunting to indicate that he wants me to give it to him. The other day during breakfast he pointed at my orange juice glass on the table until I finally let him have a sip. Then he wanted to play with the glass and he finally put his sippy cup inside the glass. He then wanted to drink from the sippy cup while it was still inside the glass, which I helped him do a few times. He was quite proud of his innovation. This reminds me of this funny stuff Paul found online a number of months back, no doubt through the video game forum he participates in. If you want to check it out, go to http://yoyodawgdawg.com/about. Andrew's would be "Yo dawg, I heard you like to drink from cups, so I put a cup in yo cup so you can drink from a cup while you drink from a cup." You really have to check out the website to get it.




Another trick of Andrew's lately has been putting his hands up to either side of his face like the Home Alone face. He happened to do it first at my parents house during dinner with a bunch of people around to laugh at it and make a big deal about it, so it became an instant Andrew trick. Here he is doing it at Panda Express:

No comments:

Post a Comment